BIHOCL - The Purest Form of Hypochlorous Available Today
BIHOCL manufactures Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) — the formulations are HOCl in the purest form. The unique, scalable production methods yield formulations that are simple, natural, effective, and available in limitless capacity to serve a variety of industries.
WHAT IS HOCL?
HOCl is a natural part of our internal defense system, produced by white blood cells. When produced outside the body, HOCl is an electrolyzed, antimicrobial, biocide solution that inactivates pathogens such as bacteria, viruses, spores, and fungi.
• Works to fight infection, control responses to injury, and enhance healing
• Part of the healthy response to injury and recovery
• HOCl consistently shows no adverse effects
• Will not irritate or aggravate tissue damage at wound sites
• There is no bubbling or tingling sensation, unlike many other topically applied solutions
• Soothing, steady control over the healing process that quickly become evident
• Safe for use on humans and animals
HOCL: REAL SCIENCE IN THE HUMAN BODY
Harmful pathogens, such as bacteria, spores and viruses, can be found all around us — in the air, on food, plants, animals, and on inanimate surfaces. The human body uses innate, non-specific mechanisms as the first line of defense against pathogens, infection and injury. The skin itself, and mucous secretions at epithelial membranes, are both important elements of the innate resistance response. But when these are breached, HOCl is immediately generated by the body in response as the key chemical component of innate immunity.